[HamWAN PSDR] Weekly Board & Dev Team Meeting

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Feb 6 22:29:42 PST 2013

Hello,

In order to better coordinate the various efforts under way right now,
HamWAN will begin holding weekly meetings.  Since it's important to eat
our own dog food, these meetings will be held using communication
technology that can easily be used on HamWAN without the Internet.
Specifically, text + voice chat facilities will be provided by the
Mumble <http://mumble.sourceforge.net/> software package, which is
cross-platform.

All Board & Dev Team members are required to join, but the meeting is
not exclusive, and the invitation is extended to anyone who is interested.

*Meeting Details*
*How**
* 	Mumble <http://mumble.sourceforge.net/> voice + text chat software
*Where**
* 	Connect to server "BartK.us"
*When**
* 	Tuesdays @ 7:00PM PST

The inaugural meeting will take place on Feb 12th, 2013.  I'll try to
send out an agenda the day before.

See you all there!

--Bart