[HamWAN PSDR] Questions

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.net
Tue Mar 11 15:29:59 PDT 2014

I've completed my "site test" from my home in Mill Creek to the SnoCo
(Everett) DEM on 1.2GHz at one watt, with my antenna inside my house and
the Everett 1.2GHz antenna half-way up their tower, so I'm ready to take
the next step.

Going back and reading the archives for the past few months, I do have a
question:  In one thread, I note the arguments against changing the SSH
port.  Does that apply to just network management nodes, or does it
apply to all clients?  A related question is, do the HamWAN network
admins require login access to client radios?

-- Dean