[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: 900MHz service experiment

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.e.t at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:48:07 PDT 2015

Before I vote, I'd like to learn more about our cashflows to ensure that
the necessary credit could be promptly paid down.  How much in donations
was received last month, and how much in donations was received in February
and March of 2014? I don't want to spend more on this than we earn in a
quarter.

--

Ryan Turner