[HamWAN PSDR] SnoDEM (Paine) is well-connected again

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Oct 16 01:56:27 PDT 2015

Well, July is about when we installed the ETiger-SnoDEM link.  We
reconfigured your sector (S2) for the purpose and sent you a notice on
July 10th.  :)  Your sector returned to normal service on Oct 7th.  It
was a really ugly hack to keep SnoDEM connected to the network.

Did you ever try the config change I sent you to try and stay connected
to the sector at its new temporary frequency & bandwidth?

--Bart