[HamWAN PSDR] MUD2017 - Microwave Update ham Conference in San Jose

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Thu Aug 10 13:46:30 PDT 2017

While traditionally MUD is about exploring and sharing the state of the art
in weak signal Microwave amateur operation, I'm sure a paper on HamWAN
would be well received.
HamWAN is perhaps one of the largest most persistent users of Microwave
amateur spectrum in the United States. That's good for the weak signal
folks as using amateur spectrum is a fantastic way to continue to have
amateur Microwave bands :)

Randy
W3RWN