[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board Elections

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Thu Feb 23 12:46:30 PST 2017

Subhro,

I figured it was a joke, but I used the opportunity to clarify the info for the list as a whole.

Supporting members are defined as those who contribute at the Basic level ($20/mo) over a 6 month period as defined in Article I of our Constitution. http://hamwan.org/Administrative/Constitution.html <http://hamwan.org/Administrative/Constitution.html> The PayPal link is at the top of our home page.

By participating on this list, you’re already a general member, and all input/participation is appreciated. There is no obligation to donate to participate or make use of the network, but donations are appreciated and help us expand.

Thanks,
Nigel