[HamWAN PSDR] Portland antenna range help?

Edward Cukiernan ecukierman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:26:25 PST 2018

Most of the tower locations are under the sites heading at hamwan.org, but
I don't see larch mountain there. Some googling makes it look like it might
be at:

45.72028040865225, -122.2943371468138

but I don't know. Hopefully someone else can chime in with the coordinates.

As for the heights I also don't know where to get those. However since this
is just a quick check for plausibility, I'd would just bracket the results
by trying 0 and 100 to see if either is possible.

Good luck,
--Eddie