[HamWAN PSDR] Portland antenna range help?

Steve - WA7PTM psdr-list at aberle.net
Mon Dec 31 04:00:00 PST 2018

Attached are two elevation plots.

• 47th and Hawthorne
The high ground blockage for this path is only 1/2 mile away (in the
area of 54th and Belmont).

• 45th and Main (the "best case" direction)
This looks marginal based on ground terrain, and trees may be a problem
getting a straight shot.

BawFaw Peak, at 73 miles with a sector antenna pointing away from
Portland isn't an option.

Steve