[HamWAN PSDR] wiki?

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri Aug 9 14:27:03 PDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 12:32 PM Nigel Vander Houwen <nigel at nigelvh.com>
wrote:

> Tom may be able to elaborate more, but we have an internal git repo not
> hosted on GitHub, and Tom set up a GitLab instance that may be a valid
> method for editing. Alternately the repo can be checked out to your
> computer directly, edits made, and then pushed for review and merge. Bart
> has been acting as our review/merge master. The various steps in this is
> why I was hoping for the chime in with regards to the recent work on
> documenting some instructions, but haven’t heard anything yet.

Gitlab is out of sync at this point now and can't be used for website PRs.
When I set up Gitlab, I also set up git-lfs to remove our large assets from
the repo--repo size had been a common complaint. I announced the rebase,
but it was ignored and changes continued on the old repo. This left two
versions of history--essentially two different git repos.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 1:40 PM Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us> wrote:
> I've done some (invasive) rewriting of history in the kiss git repo (
hamwan.org website) to replace all the large files with git-lfs-tracked
objects.

Tom