[HamWAN PSDR] Potential cell site

Andrew Musselman ki7kqa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:11:35 PST 2019

Hi, I'm just reading up on HamWAN and considering getting connected. I see
I'm in a reddish zone surrounded by white on the coverage map now and am
wondering if my property would be a good place for a new cell/link site.

I'll have to do some tests to see, but I might have line of sight to Gold
Mountain, and might be able to see Beacon Hill from a roof. I'm at
approximately 47.569,-122.399.

Let me know if you have any recommendations on how to proceed; I don't want
to invest in gear unless I know I'll be able to make it work.

Thanks!

Best
Andrew

--