[HamWAN PSDR] Seattle/King County Red Cross now on HamWAN

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Jan 16 06:50:15 PST 2019

Great to see the end-user adoption tick up here.  IMHO, that should be
the #1 priority for HamWAN at this stage.

I would like to see the Everett branch online, and it looks like it may
have a path.  Who can I talk to, to make that happen?

Do the RC folks run regular comm checks?  Should they get a conference
bridge for their ops?

You may also wish to send your message to the official PNW DMR group
here: https://dmr.groups.io/g/PNW

--Bart