[HamWAN PSDR] New HamWAN connection for Port Townsend

John C. Miller w0jcm at jmit.com
Tue Jul 9 08:12:15 PDT 2019

Bart,

Thanks!  The process of tightening everything down seems to have knocked the alignment out just a bit (The signal strength dropped to about -84dbm).   So I think we should be more solid once I can get back up on the roof top and fine tune.   At 40 miles link distance the aim needs to be just right...

73 John

---- On Mon, 08 Jul 2019 19:11:08 -0700 Bart Kus <me at bartk.us> wrote ----

Congrats on the link!  You may be the first to use that Canada site
    from the USA!  Welcome to international packet smuggling.  :)

 PS: I do notice your link is off now.  I hope everything's OK.

 --Bart

 On 7/6/2019 6:24 PM, John D. Hays