[HamWAN PSDR] Camp Murray install 7/20 and 7/27 - ground crew needed

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Tue Jul 16 20:42:09 PDT 2019

I’m going to try to be down there between 7 and 7:30 to start unpacking and hauling stuff over to the tower.  We’ll need ropes if Bart doesn’t bring his.  Make sure we have hardhats.  A good general toolbox would be good in addition to the cable equipment.  We’re somewhat running blind on this one as I’ve only had one trip down to do a rudimentary inventory of the gear that was already there.  We’ll need to hook up with Bart and Bob to pick their brains on what was discussed/decided a year or two ago, formulate and execute from there.  Anything not do-able goes onto a “to do” list for me for the following weekend.

Thanks Carl for joining in.  We should be in pretty good shape for the 20th, but will be light on the 27th (so far).  Hopefully we can get the lion’s share done this weekend.

Cheers,

Rob