[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Thank you

Carl Leon carl at n7kuw.com
Sun Jul 28 14:41:29 PDT 2019

Getting HamWAN in Kittitas County (or at least in major populated portions of it) should not be that challenging. Having it connected (via HamWAN) back to the west side is a bit more of a challenge.  Maybe create the Washington Intermountain Linked Data (WILD) system (or whatever), sister of PSDR.

Carl, N7KUW