[HamWAN PSDR] Board vote - Blynn dishes and stock replenishment

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Fri Jun 14 22:33:03 PDT 2019

I just gave Bart the other 2 dishes I had in stock for the Blynn Mount trip
he is making tomorrow.  I am now out of dishes.  I have not yet ordered the
replacement for the CP-Buck dish.

I am going to propose that we fund the 2 dishes being installed at Blynn by
Bart.  If this is not approved, he will reimburse HamWAN.

I also propose that we buy a 4 pack of PA mount dishes and shield kits, 4
NetMetal5 radios, and an mAP-lite.

Total cost including shipping from Streakwave is $1625 but I looks like I
can get it from Baltic for about 300 less but with backorders on all
items.  I will try to talk Streakwave into a steeper discount, and
otherwise go with Baltic unless there is a need for kit in a more timely
manner.

So board members, please let me know your vote on these two proposals.  We
had already approved the CP-Buck link dish assignment.

I vote yea on the proposals.  Voting to conclude 24 hrs from now per the
bylaws.

-Doug-