[HamWAN PSDR] Question about MikroTik client node frequency coverage

Carl carl at n7kuw.com
Thu May 23 08:07:45 PDT 2019

It may be difficult or impossible to get the international version from an
Amazon vendor.  A couple of vendors you can deal directly with are Baltic
Networks and Streakwave.  They will probably ask you to email a copy of your
license as proof you are authorized to buy the non-US version in the US.

If you do choose to buy on Amazon, be extremely careful that what you get is
the non-US (also referred to as the ROW, or Rest Of World) version of
equipment.

Carl, N7KUW