[HamWAN PSDR] mikrotik availability in the future?

kd2iua.ham kd2iua.ham at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:01:15 PDT 2019

Does anyone know if the presidential order on telecom equipment imports
affects mikrotik directly in imports or indirectly through the supply
chain? I assume direct info would be hard to find but I'm curious what
your general feelings and suspicions are about the future of equipment
for hamwan in light of the chinese handheld radio ban for hams.  Is it
possible we can't even acquire this hardware at all soon?

Robert(kd2iua)