[HamWAN PSDR] mikrotik availability in the future?

Jamie Hughes wa7jh at outlook.com
Mon May 27 20:43:43 PDT 2019

So, not like I really want to jump into a shit show, but......

There is a lot of hyperbole going on surrounding the current administration and China. I think I’d like to offer that we kill this topic and stay on point since it can become politically sticky quickly. I work for a Chinse owned company and I am staying as close as I can without getting poo on my shoes.

If you are worried about sourcing things from China, well, look at the things you buy currently, and you’ll see it is likely not to change any time soon.

Thanks,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Mobile: (360) 340-8886