[HamWAN PSDR] Getting started

Scott J. Burrows sburrows97211 at comcast.net
Tue May 28 11:46:54 PDT 2019

Jon,

There a couple of HamWAN efforts in Portland, called Oregon HamWAN and PDX-HamWAN.  The PDX-HamWAN focuses on the Portland Metro area, and includes Vancouver, WA.  The Oregon HamWAN is focused on the State of Oregon.  Check out http://www.oregonhamwan.org and http://pdx-hamwan.org for more details.

I will be taking my HamWAN demonstration unit to SeaPAC this week to show people the Clients, Sectors, and Point-to-Point devices.  I will also be handing out updated equipment lists of known devices that will (or has) been verified to work with HamWAN.  If you are at SeaPac, stop by the HamWAN presentation on Saturday at 4:00pm or the mobile trailer outside the building that will be displaying HamWAN gear.

Hope this helps.  Contact me at sburrows97211 at comcast.net if you wish to chat about specifics.

Scott, N7DOD
sburrows97211 at comcast.net
(503) 473-7251