[HamWAN PSDR] Client optimizing

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:47:43 PDT 2019

Ric,

Use the monitor command (like Bart suggested) and then slowly adjust the
alignment of the dish. I'd recommend starting with changes in the vertical
plane first and then go back to horizontal. As you make small adjustments
to the dish, the signal strength will change and you can zero in the
alignment.

This can be done with one person, but it really helps to have a second
person reading out the results. (Says the person who has done this alone on
the top of a tower with their tablet logged into the radio)

Thanks
Kenny