[HamWAN PSDR] optimization first results

Ric Merry ricmerry at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:34:34 PDT 2019

Thanks Bart! I I ran the client setup page verbatim and this was the
results with the exception of Winbox and Port222. I wanted to stick with
Winbox until I was finished with the initial setup.
I just received a new computer this afternoon so will move the whole set up
along with all Ham related programs over to it.