[HamWAN PSDR] Dish alignment

Carl Leon carl at n7kuw.com
Sun Oct 27 20:18:24 PDT 2019

Most of the routerboards (radios) have LED indicators. If your alignment is close, you should see at least one or two of the signal level LEDs lit.  You can do a lot of alignment just using the LEDs.  Adjust azimuth and elevation back and forth (very slowly) for peak indications.  Once you have a PC available, using WINBOX you can connect to the dish and get exact signal level so you can align for maximum.