[HamWAN PSDR] 1-2 ground crew needed for Lookout 9/14 (Sat)

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sun Sep 8 19:29:53 PDT 2019

Greetings all,

Weather permitting, we are looking to do a revisit to Lookout this coming
Saturday 9/14 to finish up what we can before the end of this season.

We have 2 additional sectors to put up and some tweaking to do on the PTP
dish to Victoria.  Most of the previous ground crew were SnoCo ACS members
who will be out supporting the Plain 100 race.  I can use 1-2 people to
assist.

Email me directly if you are available and interested.  Lookout is SE of
Bellingham, and we will likely be onsite ~ 9am to 3pm.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O

rob at nr3o.com