[HamWAN PSDR] Do I need a Cacti login to update my entry on the HamWAN live map?

John Spady jspady at mac.com
Sun Sep 8 23:37:01 PDT 2019

Hello,
I have had my first successful test of a HamWAN connection to Beacon Hill over my new condo network.

I would like my user/client information to now appear on the live HamWAN map.

I read that I can add my own information using Cacti but I don’t see how I can create my own login.

Perhaps an admin has to enter information on my behalf?

Can someone please let me know what I need to do to add my entry to the live map?

Thank you.
John Spady WA7UAR
206-465-6963

Sent from my iPhone ;-)