[HamWAN PSDR] N7IEI - Beacon Hill online

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Wed Sep 11 22:05:34 PDT 2019

Jake,

Those are our primary ranges, and all are reachable from anywhere. We don’t have any “islands”. I will caution though that that list is not exhaustive, as we also have a number of other user subnets we announce via our OPP program.

I’m not sure if you participate in AMPR’s tunnel mesh, but if not, or you don’t particularly care, 44/8 should all be reachable via HamWAN, which makes for a simple routing entry.

Nigel