[HamWAN PSDR] Looking for beta testers: Aim Tool for Mikrotik app for iOS and Android

Herb Weiner herbw at wiskit.com
Tue Apr 7 18:58:14 PDT 2020

Aim Tool for Mikrotik is an app for iOS and Android. It uses SNMP to monitor the wireless signal strength to facilitate aiming a Mikrotik Node. It provides continuous audio and visual feedback of the signal strength. Upon release, it will be available for no charge from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

I am looking for a few serious beta testers who are willing and able (in these times of social distancing) to test the app and provide feedback.

No special provisions are required to test the app on Android. To test on iOS, you will need to send me the UDID of the iOS device on which you will be testing. Please refer to https://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-the-Identifier-Number-(UDID)-for-an-iPhone,-iPod-or-iPad <https://www.wikihow.com/Obtain-the-Identifier-Number-(UDID)-for-an-iPhone,-iPod-or-iPad> .

Thanks for your attention.

Herb Weiner, AA7HW