[HamWAN PSDR] Looking for beta testers: Aim Tool for Mikrotik app for iOS and Android

Herb Weiner herbw at wiskit.com
Thu Apr 9 20:45:22 PDT 2020

I have uploaded a new Android version 0.9.1 to http://www.oregonhamwan.org/org.oregonhamwan.aim_tool_for_mikrotik-Signed.apk <http://www.oregonhamwan.org/org.oregonhamwan.aim_tool_for_mikrotik-Signed.apk> . If you previously installed version 0.90, please update to this new version.

If you are testing the iOS version, I am currently trying to figure out how to update the version that was previously uploaded to TestFlight. Please be patient; working with TestFlight is a bit of a challenge. You should receive a notification when the new version is available.

Herb