[HamWAN PSDR] Gold - Buck PtP Update

David C. Jenner djenner8 at mac.com
Sat Aug 1 21:09:35 PDT 2020

Kenny,

It's great you got this link running.

If you do remove some "biological interference" on Buck, it would be
great if you could include the trees (tops?) that might block the view
to lower elevations.  In the photo you took last year (linked following)
I have placed a red oval around tree tops that could block my view of
the Buck sector in the future.

And, if you could check if there is any chance of tipping the sector
down a bit, that would be great, too.  Does the sector antenna
illuminate the tops of the Cascades?  Or the lowlands between the
Cascades and Puget Sound.  I am so close (and below) that I estimate I
am in the 2nd sidelobe of the sector beam pattern, losing 20-25dB of
signal strength.

Thanks and
73,
Dave