[HamWAN PSDR] Shout-out for Blyn workparty yesterday

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Sun Aug 16 22:10:46 PDT 2020

This is a grand thank you to the dedicated work party that attended at Blyn
yesterday for 9-10 hours yesterday (plus travel time).  It was a big
success  Here is what I remember we accomplished:

   - Lifted a fully assembled cross-arm assembly with sector to 90ft
   - Reterminated 5 cables into surge protectors, and dressed all cables
   - Relocated a repeater antenna impacted by earlier work
   - Confirmed all HamWAN devices fully functional (3 panels and 2 PtP
   links) + PTZ camera
   - No injuries or equipment damage
   - (and probably more that Dale or Bart can detail)

Attending:
Bart Kus,
John Miller, KX7JM
Dale Nelson, AH6ET
Elaine Bradtke, KG7CME
Doug Kingston, KD7DK

Mike, our site sponsor was onsite as we commenced operations but needed to
leave shortly after we started due to a serious family emergency.  Our
sympathy goes out to him and his family.

-Doug-