[HamWAN PSDR] HamWan

Chuck Dorsett chuck.dorsett at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 16:37:16 PDT 2020

Hello HamWan team,

We are excited to report that we just set up our HamWan station (KG7SXF) last evening. Thanks for the great instructions and video, it walked us through pretty much everything.

Our backgrounds are both in tech & networking so we know that building out and maintaining a network like what you’ve built with HamWan doesn’t happen on its own! So thanks again.

To help support the ongoing work of the HamWan team, we have set up a recurring monthly donation of $100 to HamWan.org. You should start seeing those come through PayPal soon.

Thanks again and 73s,

The Dorsett Brothers: Chuck, KA7WYR & Drew, KG7SXF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10