[HamWAN PSDR] Need 1 ground crew for Blyn this Saturday, Aug 22nd

Matthew Lawson kc7eqo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:27:44 PDT 2020

I want to say thank you to Bart for coming out and helping relocate and
replace my repeater antenna. We had good weather, got a little wet but
dried up later. Some wind showed up, but nothing we couldnt handle. It
ended up just being three of us. Myself, Bart and Steve. Steve handheld
being the ground crew while Bart and I stayed topside and swapped and
relocated the antenna. I would not have been able to do this without the
help from these two Hams. Thank you again. I was great working with you
Bart.

73

*Matthew Lawson*
*KC7EQO*