[HamWAN PSDR] New Node - Guidance on buying hardware and feasibility of link from my QTH

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Thu Aug 27 18:35:41 PDT 2020

We would need your precise address/location to plot line of site vs.
obstructions to one of the northern cell sites (Blyn, Lookout,
SnoDEM(Paine)).
You can do this yourself using http://www.heywhatsthat.com/profiler.html,
to map the path from your house to one of those sites.
We need to update the Sites page to have the cell site coordinates for you.

SnoDEM: Snohomish County Emergency Operations Center (47.923864°,
-122.244374°) on a 150ft tower
Blyn: 48.005941,-122.972276 at roughly 90 ft.
Lookout: (I don't have this location)

-Doug-, KD7DK