[HamWAN PSDR] New Node - Guidance on buying hardware and feasibility of link from my QTH

Jamie Owens jlowens76 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:30:20 PDT 2020

The Mikrotik RB912UAG Modem I got off amazon <https://amzn.to/2ErIhzX>for
$83 and it is indeed not region locked as I have it working

Also, The mANT30-PA is a 2' dish
<https://www.ispsupplies.com/MikroTik-RouterBOARD-mANT30-PA>, and has 30dBi
gain, so probably the highest gain one I have seen and also the #1
recommended setup (
https://hamwan.org/Standards/Component%20Engineering/Client%20Hardware.html
)

Ah, yes, you’re right.  I looked at the install manual and it shows a

--
Thanks,
Jamie Owens