[HamWAN PSDR] Administrative > Make Your Own is broken

Steve - WA7PTM psdr-list at aberle.net
Fri Dec 4 08:41:00 PST 2020

I am starting to receive "How do I make my own" questions as fallout
from the December QST article, so this type of information definitely
needs to be on the website.  Whether it is this specific page (fleshed
out more) or a new page entirely is in the "don't care" category.
However, please keep this type of information on the website.

73,
Steve