[HamWAN PSDR] Routing Level redundancy/Technical Questions for PSDR ECMP/PBR Design

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Dec 16 03:23:21 PST 2020

Since this is an individual tech support issue, moving PSDR to BCC, and
adding netops list.

Yes, HamWAN can support multihoming.  HamWAN's delivery to you would be
based on shortest path, and we can probably allow for some tunable
distance metrics to come from your routers.  I think we can peer using
either OSPF or BGP.  You'd have to handle any PBR you want to put in place.

The -89dBm connection is not worth having, but the other two sound
acceptable.  Please reach out to netops at hamwan.org when you have both
the links up and we can do the peering config.

PS: It'd be good to ensure RF isolation between the 2 antennas, as they
will interfere with each other.  Shields and physical obstacles between
them are good things.

--Bart