[HamWAN PSDR] Yakima Amatuer Radio Data NETWORK

Chad Smith chad at verishare.net
Sun Jan 12 20:39:42 PST 2020

 Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if I'm on this list correctly, but
here it goes. Ideally Naneum would put Yakima just a hop away. We currently
have a site for our mesh on Selah Butte near WA 821 (46.734939,
-120.428322).  There are plans to cover Ellensburg provided we can secure
access in a Manastash building.  I see the Yakima County EOC/W7SAR, PNW
Digital DMR and N7YRC FUSION repeaters, our mesh network gateway utilizing
the HamWan.

Thanks,

Chad
KA7HAK