[HamWAN PSDR] Rattlesnake Mtn HamWan cell site

Carl Leon carl at n7kuw.com
Wed Jan 22 13:04:41 PST 2020

I do not know WA State requirement for tower work. I do know that one of the
towers up there is new (last year or two) and is PSERN. That is 100%
contractor handled. One of them may be the old King County tower, which I
think is going away (everything moved to PSERN tower). It has been too many
years since I've been at that site, so am not familiar with what is there
now. Sorry.