[HamWAN PSDR] HamWan Speaker

lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com lionelhlvrsn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:23:43 PDT 2020

Hello all,

I saw a response that addressed the line of site questions, but not the
speaker question. Perhaps I overlooked that one. If a speaker is arranged,
there are a number of hams (including myself) on Bainbridge Island who would
be very interested in attending. Would this be possible?

-Lionel Halvorsen

K7BIX

206-778-3368