[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Coverage Map

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sun Jul 12 08:51:56 PDT 2020

Thanks for the notes, I believe there was some chat on the metopes side about getting the appropriate data to Tom so the map could be updated, but I do expect some lag as summer tends to be the season for the hardware side of the house. I’ll ping the team again to make sure it isn’t lost.

Thanks,
Nigel