[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Replace SnoDEM.Haystack (repair spending)

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Jul 16 17:47:17 PDT 2020

Yes, it's the complete no-BS 4-bolt swap out.  Minimizes work and
uncertainty in the forest.

The dish also had a 15ft vertical antenna fall onto it 2 years ago. And
it bears the dents of that impact.  :)  The ice + wind loading was so
high that the antenna broke the metal pipe clamp that was securing its
mast to the building.  I'm hoping to replace that antenna this summer
with a shorter 4-bay offset folded dipole.  That same falling antenna is
also the reason why one of the other (non-HamWAN) dishes is completely
mangled right now.

--Bart