[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: PTZ for Triangle site

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Jul 17 13:41:05 PDT 2020

We have a variety of models deployed, but current preferred model is this:

https://sunbatech.com/product/sunba-illuminati-auto-tracking-ptz-camera/

Our older cams produce slightly corrupt H264 streams, but this one seems
clean so far.  Some of our older cams also can't handle simultaneous
RTSP streaming (for re-broadcast) and HTTP streaming if someone's logged
into the cam controlling it.  This one doesn't appear to have that
problem.  It also supports HTTPS, and direct streaming to YouTube.

I believe all these improvements are because it appears to run a
firmware quite different from all the other Sunba models.  It looks like
Hikvision, but without Hikvision prices.

Gold Mtn should totally get one of these!

--Bart