[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Baldi LAN expansion and Rattlesnake link

Dale Skyllingstad dskyllingstad at harbornet.com
Mon Jun 1 13:14:26 PDT 2020

Bart,

I fully support this project along with Jason.  He and I (along with one
other) manage our installation in the Wiztronics facility.

Since I'm furloughed for the foreseeable future, I'm available to work
on the install crew if/when this moves forward.  We have a floorstanding
rack in the west building of the north compound that has plenty of room
for a switch in that building.

Dale
AH6ET