[HamWAN PSDR] Baldi deployment report

Dylan Ambauen dylan at ambauen.com
Sun Jun 7 10:04:17 PDT 2020

Sounds like a long day Bart. The local LAN has been a dream up there for
years.

You put the DMR router on the routing protocol now too, great.
And the old SXT5 link to Baldi sector is gone:
wlan1.baldi.af7pr-baldi.hamwan.net (44.24.240.219)
ether1.baldi.af7pr-baldi.hamwan.net (44.25.137.34)

Mike, Rob, Rod, the local DHCP server for 44.25.137.33/28 was on the link
radio.
Additionally, the switch ports are now bridged to the local LAN. Devices
should be up, but will have new ip addresses on the Baldi LAN, instead of
in 44.25.137.22/38
Bart says the VHF repeater didnt pull a DHCP address from Baldi LAN, it was
being used as a master for a while, so it's config required a static ip
address. I put theVHR repeaters switch port8 into the bridge for .33/28,
now called Building2.
And vhf.af7pr-baldi.hamwan.net is now back online.
There is very little necessity in maintaining 44.25.137.33/28 address space
anymore, there is plenty of space on baldi LAN. Perhaps there are some
reasons I'm not anticipating?
We can still use that block, moving the old devices back to how they were
numbered. Otherwise, we can find the new addresses and update DNS.

---
Dylan Ambauen
360-850-1200