[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Board Director Elections

Ian Gallagher ke7map at cdine.org
Sat Jun 13 09:22:22 PDT 2020

As a supporting member, my votes for this sessions are:

Cory Johnson - *Yea*
Rob Salsgiver - *Yea*
Doug Kingston - *Yea*
Tom Hayward - *Yea*
Bart Kus - *Yea*
Nigel Vander Houwen - *Yea*

Thank you all for your continued direct support of HamWAN, and thank you
Nigel for preparing the election notice email!

Ian Gallagher - KE7MAP
SeattleACS.org <http://seattleacs.org/> | CascadiaRadio.org
<https://www.cascadiaradio.org>