[HamWAN PSDR] Grants

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Tue Jun 16 22:59:15 PDT 2020

On 6/17/20 12:34 AM, Andrew Dickinson wrote:
> I’m curious how you know it was sold so cheaply?  I thought the terms of the price were kept confidential.

Brian Kantor stated the price was between 50-59 million.  At the time of the
sale, IP's were about 20/IP with larger blocks commanding a higher price.

A /10 would be about 83m at this rate.  Best case they left 20m on the table,
worst case, they left 33m.  It's likely the people in management at ARDC
(Brian) had no real experience in this market.

As of now an IP is worth about 34 dollars.  So they certainly could have
waited to sell with no down side.

73s
--
Bryan Fields