[HamWAN PSDR] Board Election

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Jun 18 12:05:12 PDT 2020

Hi Marc,

Over the past 5 years I see 3 emails from you regarding HamWAN (not
including the recent board emails).  I also see that you made a site
visit (or visits) to help install Larch.  I'd like to see HamWAN
directors be more involved with the project, with a longer track record,
not just in terms of time but actions.  Directors who haven't or won't
be active should not be running for the position. I hope I have set a
good example of this, when in 2019 I knew my plate would be over-full,
and I abstained from running that year.

I'd like you to consider withdrawing your candidacy and spending the
rest of 2020 helping out the project.  You'll get the support you need
from the existing board and netops group.

--Bart