[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN Board Director Elections

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Jun 18 12:27:12 PDT 2020

My votes, on this last day:

Cory Johnson - Yea
Rob Salsgiver - Nay (can provide rationale privately if desired)
Doug Kingston - Yea
Tom Hayward - Yea
Bart Kus - Abstain
Nigel Vander Houwen - Yea
Marc Lacy - Nay (rationale provided in Marc's thread)

Our fully transparent process sure does exert a lot of social pressure
to cast nothing but Yea votes.

--Bart