[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Blyn HamWAN Site

Darcy Buskermolen darcyb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:47:56 PDT 2020

The EZ45's are the only way to work at elevation.

https://www.platinumtools.com/products/connectors/shielded-ez-rj45-for-cat5e-cat6-with-internal-ground-100020/

Yes the material cost of these connectors is more than the cheap/standard
STP connectors, however, they are nearly idiot-proof to work with, and have
a better than 99% success rate in my lengthy experience.