[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Blyn HamWAN Site

John C. Miller kx7jm at jmit.com
Wed Jun 24 16:04:17 PDT 2020

Fantastic!  This project will open up lots of coverage for us in Jefferson Co.

Thanks - John kx7jm

---- On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:11:20 -0700 Bart Kus <me at bartk.us> wrote ----

Hello,

I've put together the spend request to deploy HamWAN coverage to Blyn Mtn:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lho76dJUSlXiJRy0UzYlnG66JHQeDzPMBZUxxYs3DY/edit?usp=sharing

The site is at (48.006678°, -122.972668°), has a 110ft Rohn 45G tower,
will provide a high speed link between SnoDEM and Victoria, as well as
providing regional omnidirectional coverage.  Once HamWAN is installed,
my understanding is there will be some DMR repeater(s) going on the air
there.  There is already a corresponding dish @ SnoDEM for this site,
and has been for years.  We've also got confirmation that we'll be able
to get a dish installed @ Triangle for the Victoria end.

24-hour director voting period for this starts now.

My vote for this is: yea.

--Bart