[HamWAN PSDR] Ordering from Streakwave

John C. Miller kx7jm at jmit.com
Wed Mar 4 10:01:03 PST 2020

W7JCR-->Triangle is down at the moment, but only because the rooftop is being resurfaced.

Otherwise, the link works well with some occasional fade--probably related to going across 35mi of water.

Alignment was straightforward with a 30dBi dish and RB912UAG-5HPnD radio mounted on a non-penetrating roof mount.

John KX7JM

John C. Miller

---- On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 21:15:56 -0800 Bart Kus <me at bartk.us> wrote ----

For anybody else in the Sequim / Port Angeles area, the shot to Triangle
is only 26 miles, and W7JCR is coming in strong @ -72dBm and 58Mbit from
37 miles.  Neat!

--Bart